[protege-discussion] Problem with ontology import into 10g2 using Protégé

uneweb at gmx.de uneweb at gmx.de
Mon Feb 11 03:55:57 PST 2008

Hello everybody,
I'm trying hard to make my Oracle Database 10g Enterprise Edition Release 10.2.0.3.0 (with Spatial option) working together with Protégé. Unfortunately so far the import of my ontology into Oracle doesn't work out as I want it to do.
I installed Protégé Version 3.3.1 Build 430 in combination with the "Sample Oracle RDF Plugin for Protege" from the Oracle Technology Network. When I export my ontology over the export option form "Oracle RDF Store" of Protégé and use the "RDF_motorvehicle" RDF Table it works, but as far as I use another table, I have to use for the import of my rdf(s) data into Oracle, it doesn't work anymore and I get this message:

WARNING: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-13199: Invalid entry: Check Model Name and Table Name consistency
ORA-06512: in "MDSYS.MD", Zeile 1723
ORA-06512: in "MDSYS.MDERR", Zeile 17
ORA-06512: in "MDSYS.ABCDE_1_INS", Zeile 2
ORA-04088: Fehler bei der Ausf³hrung von Trigger 'MDSYS.ABCDE_1_INS'
-- OImportExportPlugin.handleErrors()

Does anybody have a clue where the mistake is and can help me!?

Thanks in advance.
Greetings,
Norbert