[protege-discussion] sparql panel

Jun Du jun0461 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 11 10:56:47 PST 2008

Dear Biswanath,

Thanks for your help, but to tell the truth I think I havn't made the question clear. What I want to query is not the explict knowledge, like which value do all the instances of Class B have for a specific property, instead  I want to query the implicit knowledge, e.g. since B is a subclass of A, all the instances of B are also instances of A and in this case if I ask the kb to give me all the As, it ought also to return all the instances of B. Therefore here comes the question, can I even query the inferred knowledge using the SPARQL query panel under Protege.
Anyway, many thanks to you for your kindly help :-)

B. Rgds.
Jun