[protege-discussion] help for reasoning problem in Protege 3.4 Beta using the SPARQL tab

Yuee Liu yuee.liu at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 17:28:25 PST 2008

Hello,

create a animal ontology in Protege 3.4. The attached is part of it. I
can infered the leaf nodes (e.g. ShrikesFamily) using SPARQL. It does
work. I am wondering whether I can get all the parent nodes (e.g.
SongbirdOrder, Bird) and sibling nodes (e.g. FairyWrensFamily,
TreecreepersFamily) of this leaf node (e.g. Shrikes Family)? Can I
achieve that using SPARQL tab or are there other reasoning methods that
can do the job to get the parent and sibling nodes? I am looking
forward to the response from anyone.

Cheers,

Yuee

Be a better friend, newshound, and