[protege-discussion] Data types

Nafiye Talas n.talas at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 15 06:22:07 PST 2008

Dear Community,

We recently started working with Protege Frames within our company.

I have some questions regarding the value types available in protege frames.
Is there any possibility to add more types to that list? For example 'date'? I found the plug-in date widget
but that only captures the current date.

What are the possibilities regarding data validation?
When creating instances there is still a lot of room for making mistakes when entering data.
For example the slots that are mandatory can kept empty and will be saved. I would expect that it isn't possible to save without completing
the mandatory slots.

Thanks in advance for a reply.

With kind regards,

Nafiye