[protege-discussion] Customize URIs with Protégé

Khadija Tahera bely1228 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 13:27:32 PST 2008

Dear All

I found A plugin that "Load excel or CSV files and generate classes from the
content. Provide rules to create restrictions between columns", which is
compatible in Protege 4.0 Alpha in the following page

http://www.co-ode.org/downloads/protege-x/plugins/

I tried to install that but it didn't work. Can anybody help me Please?

Please reply me fast, as I am stacking on it.

Thanking you.

Bely