[protege-discussion] What happened to the Instance Tree Widgets?

O'Neill, Dennis doneill at marathonoil.com
Wed Feb 20 14:39:26 PST 2008

The Instance Tree widgets are referenced in the Plug-ins write up as being in the full Protégé download. They do not appear to be in the version (3.4 beta) that I have. How can I get access to them?

Alternatively, I could use the Existential Tree plugin from Manchester, but it require 4.0 alpha which does not yet support Protégé-Frames.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Dennis M. O'Neill
SAIC