[protege-discussion] What happened to the Instance Tree Widgets?

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Wed Feb 20 15:55:25 PST 2008

Hi Dennis,

Do you see them as options when you click Project -> Configure..., and
look at the Tab Widgets panel in the Configure dialog box?  To follow is
a screen shot of what I see if I do this:

If you select InstanceTreeTab and KnowledgeTreeTab and click OK, the
tabs should appear in the user interface.

Or, were you referring to different widgets?

Jennifer