[protege-discussion] Project->Archive Project when using Protege Database

Jonathan Carter jonathan.carter at e-asolutions.com
Thu Feb 21 02:03:13 PST 2008

Hi everyone,   I really like the Archive and Restore features of the
Project. However, when I archive a project that has been converted to
a Protege Database format, it seems that the archive only archives the
PPRJ file (the project) but does not archive the Ontology and
Instances that are held in the relational database - e.g. in MySQL.
Is this what I should expect to see or am I missing something? Thanks
very much for your help   Regards   Jonathan

- HEAD OF TECHNICAL ARCHITECTURE
ENTERPRISE ARCHITECTURE SOLUTIONS LTD

Mobile: +44 (0) 7904 198295
Email: jonathan.carter at e-asolutions.com[1]