[protege-discussion] Pluging Protege on top of Jena.

Olivier Rossel olivier.rossel at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 08:20:30 PST 2008

Hello.
I am trying to see the difficulty of pluging some Protege components
on top of Jena.
Basically, when browsing the sources, I am always sent back to
KnowledgeBase.class.
Even Cls and Slot are delagates of KnowledgeBase.class.

Does it mean that achieving my goal is as simple as coding a
JenaBasedKnowledgeBase.class?
And injecting it into a JenaBasedProject.class ?

I would appreciate any comment about that idea (especially from people
used to Protege internals).

PS: The point is to propose editing facilities for any project that
has chosen Jena as its internal API.