[protege-discussion] Modeling question

Antonis Kaklis kaklis at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 11:17:43 PST 2008

Hello to the list, this is my first post. I'm new to Protege and Ontologies.
So I want your help.
I want to create a simple ontology (model) of students and their grades.
So that one student, let's say have 10 grades.
Is it possible how?
One more thing that i want to do is classify or reason (don't know the right
concept for this)
that one student cannot participate in the final exam if 3 or 4 grades are 0
(null).
Please give me some hints, i'm really confused how can i do that.
Thanks in advance

Antonis