[protege-discussion] MediaSlotWidget

selma khouri selmakhouri at yahoo.fr
Mon Feb 25 11:24:41 PST 2008

Hi everyone,
  I have a problem with the media slot widget. I followed the instructions as it is explained in the tutorial (http://users.ecs.soton.ac.uk/ha/MediaSlotWidgets/), but in Protege, if I select the mediaSoltWidget in the Forms Tab, when I create an instance, I hav the following error:
  Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.NoclassDefFoundError: javax/media/ControllerListener
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.DefineClass1<Native Method>
  What is the problem? Thank you for your help.