[protege-discussion] Loading KRSS ontology in Protege 3.4

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 26 12:42:22 PST 2008

Thomas,

I realized I missed your question in my previous reply.

I am not familiar with the KRSS format. If you are able to publish the
KRSS model using an OKBC server, then you could use the OKBC Tab [1] to
import the model into Protege.

There is also another issue. Prompt needs to load the whole ontology
into memory in order to run the algorithms. So, if you are going to use
the owl version, then you will need to allocate more than 2GB heap size
to protege.

Tania

[1]: http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OKBCTab