[protege-discussion] Loading KRSS ontology in Protege 3.4

Thomas Schneider schneidt at cs.man.ac.uk
Wed Feb 27 02:47:38 PST 2008

Hi Tania,

sorry for posting to the wrong list and thanks for your comments:

On 26 Feb 2008, at 20:42, Tania Tudorache wrote:

> I am not familiar with the KRSS format. If you are able to publish the
> KRSS model using an OKBC server, then you could use the OKBC Tab [1]
> import the model into Protege.

I'll find out whether this is an option.

> There is also another issue. Prompt needs to load the whole ontology
> into memory in order to run the algorithms. So, if you are going to
> use
> the owl version, then you will need to allocate more than 2GB heap
> size
> to protege.

OK, so I hope I'll be able to publish the KRSS model.

I suppose the Prompt Tab is not available for Protégé 4?

Cheers

Thomas

+
------------------------------------------------------------------------+
schneider at cs.man.ac.uk |
|  School of Computer Science          http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/
~schneidt |
|  Kilburn Building, Room 2.114                    phone +44 161
2756136 |
|  University of
Manchester                                              |
|  Oxford Road                                               _///
_       |
|  Manchester M13 9PL
OOOo--+

Bindle (vb.)
   To slip foreign coins into a customer's change.

                      Douglas Adams, John Lloyd: The Deeper Meaning of
Liff