[protege-discussion] Please I need a help about Query and Export tab

Khadija Tahera bely1228 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 03:59:02 PST 2008

Dear Tania

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Please I want another help.

The Query and Export tab is really useful for me by which I can export the
data to excel. But if I want to see only the slot that the individual hold
then how I can do it?

like here is a plugin OWL-DLindividual Tab which allow us to see all the
individuals. After selecting one individual from the list we can see the all
properties of that particular individual with values. So now I want to
export the properties of that individual with the values in Excel.

Can you please please help me or give me the hints to do it? I am actually
trying to do a project on it and I want to explore the capability of Protege
in my application.

Please reply me fast.

Thanking you.

Bely