[protege-discussion] Error while loading plugin

Adrianus Kresna adrianuskresna at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 27 07:52:49 PST 2008

Hi,

to make the story short, my protege refused to work so that I have to re-install it. I was trying to reconstruct and also modify the example plugin given by protege but when I fired up protege, this error appeared:

CONFIG: Loaded plugin com.sri.FrameCounter
WARNING: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sri.FrameCounter -- PluginUtilities.isLoadableClass()

I've seen this warning before on some plugin that I don't really care about, but now can you help me figure out how to fix this?

Thanks.

Kresna