[protege-discussion] multi-user data entry (instances)

Nafiye Talas n.talas at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 27 08:15:20 PST 2008

Dear Community,

I have a question regarding data entry (instances) within Protégé Frames by multiple users at the same time.
When entering instances by for example 2 persons at the same time, only the data of the last 'save' is kept. This means
that the instances entered by the first user are gone.

Will the client-server installation solve my problem mentioned above?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Nafiye Talas