[protege-discussion] Error when activating plugin

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Thu Jan 3 15:49:54 PST 2008

Kres,

I suppose what happened is that the plugin jar does not have the right
folder structure, which must should follow the java package name. If you
did not create a jar, and only copied the classes to the plugin folder,
then the classes also have to be in the right folder. So, in your case,
the FrameCounter.class has to be in the folder examples/tabwdget in the
plugin folder.

There is also a misspelling of the package name, so, maybe the manifest
contains the wrong entry for the plugin. Please check the manifest file.

The sections on plugin debugging tips and on creating a manifest and
plugin jar are also helpful:

http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/dev.html#plugins

Cheers,
Tania