[protege-discussion] Identifying Coments and common properties

Rishi rishikanth.s at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 11:45:09 PST 2008

Hello Group

I have previously used Protege tool for developing ontology for my thesis
work. Now I am working on my personal project where I am trying to create a
ontology for a educational domain. In my situation multiple developers write
to the same ontology file. The developers can add multiple
comments(rdfs:Comment),names to a instance or class. We are unable to know
who has written a particular comment and at which particular time. We want
to know who has added a particular comment and time when they have added it.
Can someone throw some light my issue.

Thank You

--
Rishi Kanth