[protege-discussion] Identifying Coments and common properties

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Wed Jan 9 18:16:06 PST 2008

Rishi,

Did you take a look at Collaborative Protege?

http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/collab-protege/

It allows multiple editors to edit the same ontology simultaneously; it
tracks the changes in the ontology, who did them and when, and you are
also able to comment on the classes,properties, individuals or even on
the changes.

If you would like to use only the change tracking component, you can use
the ChangesTab.

http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/index.php/Changes_Tab

Tania