[protege-discussion] Identifying Coments and common properties

Rishi rishikanth.s at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 19:47:29 PST 2008

Hello

Thank you very much for helping. I have started the server, but when I try
to connect it says " Unable to connect to server". I have used this script
to run the server RMI. After running this script I have DOS window names
"rmiregistry".  I ran this script from DOS prompt  where Protege_3.4 was
installed. Do I need to do anything else. The script is as follows

set JDKBIN=jre\bin
rem Note that a space character in the following path must be replaced with
'%%20' in
rem a batch file.  If you are typing directly on the command line, a space
must be
rem replaced with '%20'.
set CODEBASE_URL=file:/c:/program%%20files/protege_3.4_beta/protege.jar
start "rmiregistry" /min "C:\Program
Files\java\jre1.6.0\bin\rmiregistry.exe"
set CLASSPATH=protege.jar;looks-2.1.3.jar
;unicode_panel.jar;driver.jar;driver0.jar;driver1.jar;plugins/edu.stanford.smi.protegex.changes/change-
model.jar
set MAINCLASS=edu.stanford.smi.protege.server.Server
set METAPROJECT=examples\server\metaproject.pprj
set MAX_MEMORY=-Xmx200M
set HEADLESS=-Djava.awt.headless=true
set CODEBASE=-Djava.rmi.server.codebase=%CODEBASE_URL%
set LOG4J_OPT=-Dlog4j.configuration=file:log4j.xml
set OPTIONS=%MAX_MEMORY% %CODEBASE% %HEADLESS% %LOG4J_OPT%
rem If you want automatic saving of the project,
rem setup the number of seconds in SAVE_INTERVAL_VALUE
set SAVE_INTERVAL=-saveIntervalSec=120

%JDKBIN%\java %OPTIONS% -cp %CLASSPATH% %MAINCLASS% %SAVE_INTERVAL%
%METAPROJECT%

Thank You,

Rishi Kanth