[protege-discussion] Antwort: Re: protege-discussion Digest, Vol 18, Issue 11

daniel.keijsers at biotronik.com daniel.keijsers at biotronik.com
Wed Jan 16 00:49:06 PST 2008

my advice:

take this "word file" and use it as input for the graphviz dot tool that
you can download here
http://www.graphviz.org/Download.php

you may then choose from multiple output formats

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Kind regards,

i. A. Daniel Keijsers
Therapy Manager

--
BIOTRONIK GmbH & Co. KG
Woermannkehre 1
Mail: daniel.keijsers at biotronik.com

protege-discussion-bounces at lists.stanford.edu schrieb am 15.01.2008
18:51:28:

http://www.biotronik.com

BIOTRONIK GmbH & Co. KG
Woermannkehre 1, 12359 Berlin, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Berlin HRA 6501

Vertreten durch ihre Komplementaerin:
BIOTRONIK Mess- und Therapiegeraete GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Berlin HRB 2918
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Dr. Max Schaldach, Christoph Boehmer, Dr. Werner Braun, Dr. Lothar Krings

This email and the information it contains including attachments are confidential and meant
only for use by the intended recipient(s); disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited. If you are
not addressed, but in the possession of this email, please notify the sender immediately.