[protege-discussion] Limited number of classes

Alba Fuertes alba.fuertes at upc.edu
Wed Jan 30 07:32:45 PST 2008

Dear all,

I pretend to develop a very extensive ontology with about 13.000 classes. By now I have all these classes listed in an Excel file and my questions are:

- Is possible in Protégé to introduce this huge amount of classes? Which problems could appear?
- If it was possible and bearing in mind that I have an Excel file, is there any other way to introduce the classes in Protégé without typing all again?

Thank you,

Alba