[protege-discussion] Nafiye Talas <n.talas at hotmail.com>: [POSSIBLE VIRUS:###] RE: question about changes tab in client-server mode

n.talas at hotmail.com n.talas at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 1 07:12:36 PDT 2008

Dies ist eine Benachrichtigung des E-Mail-Servers von faktorM. · Mensch im
Unternehmen.

Folgende E-Mail ist eingetroffen:

  Absender:     Nafiye Talas <n.talas at hotmail.com>
  Betreff:      [protege-discussion] [POSSIBLE VIRUS:###] RE: question
                about changes tab in client-server mode
  Gesendet:     Dienstag, 01. Juli 2008, 16:08:11 Uhr +0200
  Anhang:       "files.zip" ("metaproject.pont", "metaproject.pprj",
                "metaproject.pins", "annotation_HydraII_TEST.pprj",
                "HydraII_TEST.pprj")

clamav didn't found any malware; Gefährlicher Anhang gefunden: "files.zip
("metaproject.pont", "metaproject.pprj", "metaproject.pins",
"annotation_HydraII_TEST.pprj", "HydraII_TEST.pprj")"; Dateityp: zip
Archive. Dieser Dateityp wird von den Sicherheitsrichtlinien nicht
zugelassen. Die Datei wird ausgeblendet. Bitte wenden Sie sich innerhalb der
nächsten 90 Tage an Ihren Administrator, falls Sie sie benötigen!
(mailto:administrator at faktorm.de)

Vollständiger Nachrichtentext in reduzierter Formatierung:

Tania,

Yes, I did modified it manually.
And when I open the main project in stand-alone mode the changes tab doesn't
come up correctly.

I also compared my project with the newspaper project and no differences.

Maybe it has something to do with that I save the annotation project as a
protege database?

Anyway herewith the files you asked for. Hopefully we'll get a step closer
in finding the rootcause.

Thanks in advance,

Nafiye

----------------------------------------------------------------------------=
---
Nafiye,Thank you for the information. From the stack trace it seems that
there is something wrong with the annotations project.Did you modify it
manually?If you open the main project in stand-alone mode does the Changes
Tab come up correctly? If yes, then probably there is a problem in the
metaproject file. You need to make sure that the main project instance in
the metaproject has associated to it the right annotation ontology
instance.If you still have difficulties, you can send me the main project,
the annotations project, and the metaproject and I can tell you what the
problem is.Please try also to open the collaborativeNewspaper example
project that comes with the Protege installation and enable the ChangesTab.
That should work fine. Then compare in the metaproject whether the
configuration of your project is similar to the one of the
collaborativeNewspaper (which should work).Tania

From: n.talas at hotmail.comTo: protege-discussion at lists.stanford.eduSubject:
re: question about changes tab in client-server modeDate: Fri, 27 Jun 2008
10:10:42 +0200

Hello Tania, Yes, I activated the ChangesTab first and saved in standalone
mode. Indeed I get the red box when opening the project in client-server
mode. I also followed the steps mentioned in the installation link below,
but still no success. I have attached the log file and a complete screenshot
of the ChangesTab. Hopefully the attached information will help in finding a
solution.  ps. another quick question, is there a possibility to import data
from excel? Thanks in advance. Nafiye
Sorry, I sent the message by mistake before finishing it.Did you activate
the ChangesTab first and saved in standalone mode?You got the red box when
opening the project in client-server mode (multi-user mode)? To make
ChangesTab work in client-server mode, you need to adjust the metaproject as
described
here:http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/collab-protege/#InstallationThat should
solve the problem. I'll update the wiki with this information.TaniaTania
Tudorache wrote:> You did the right thing. Can you send us the exception
that you get in > the console>> Nafiye Talas wrote:>   >> Dear
Community,>>>> We are working with Protégé frames 3.4 beta, build 504 in a
>> client-server mode.>>  >> I have activated the changes tab in our protégé
db and I have also >> saved the annotation project as a db.>> But now we
encounter some problems with the changes tab. The tab shows >> a red square
and is completely grey.>> See the attached picture 'changesTab.bmp'.>>  >> I
have setup the annotation project as explained in pdf file via >> the wiki
'http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/index.php/Changes_Tab'>>  >> Hopefully it's
just some setting I overlooked and not a bug.>>  >> Thanks in advance for a
reply.>>  >> With kind regards,>>  >> Nafiye Talas

Lees jij al je Hotmail op je mobiel? Probeer het nu!