[protege-discussion] question about changes tab in client-server mode

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Tue Jul 1 14:42:52 PDT 2008

Hi Nafiye,

Thank you for the information and the files. I did not look at the
files, but if you converted the annotation project to use the database
backend, then it is clear what happened. The current version of Protege
and Changes Tab only works with the annotations project as a file project.

We are very close to releasing a new version of the Changes Tab that
will support storing the annotations ontology in a database. Until then,
please don't change the storage format of the annotations ontology.

Cheers,
Tania