[protege-discussion] suitable reasoner

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Wed Jul 2 16:20:21 PDT 2008

Hi,

Is this a question about OWL reasoners or frame reasoners?

If OWL, then we have a wiki page for how to use the reasoners, which
also enumerates some of the available reasoners:

http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/index.php/Using_Reasoners

I suggest that you update to the latest Protege 3.4 beta and use the
direct reasoner, rather than the DIG reasoner (the only one available in
Protege 3.3.1), which has several limitations (see wiki page for details).

Please ask in future OWL related questions on the Protege-OWL mailing list.

Thanks,
Tania