[protege-discussion] Read-only slots?

Len Yabloko protege at ontospace.net
Thu Jul 3 17:30:46 PDT 2008

] Read-only slots?

>Hi Len,
>
>What are you trying to control? Do you want to configure the UI
>programmatically to set a widget read-only (which is easy), or do you

Yes, that is exactly what I need. I create an instance programmaticaly and then call Project.show(). I want the user to be able to enter values in some slots, but not others (ideally I would like user to see those read-only fields). But that should only effect for one instance and only while user has it opened as form.

Thanks for your help.