[protege-discussion] Check Consistency + RacerPro

fateme abdoli fatima_abdoli at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 3 23:12:19 PDT 2008

Dear Friends

I installed RacerPro-1-9-0, for using as reasoner for the "Protege"( for Checking Consistency of our designed ontology), but I had some problem when I want to use this software. the problems are:

 1: In Protege when I want to Check Consistency, Classify Taxonomy or Compute inferred types; the protege software was hanged up and I couldn't do any things, just I can close the Protege.
2:  when I want to Connect to the graphical interface to the RacerPro reasoning engine; I faced this message:
            " No Connection to RacerPro at localhost:8088 using Profile Localhost"

I am waiting for your comments
Thanks
F.Abdoli