[protege-discussion] [POSSIBLE VIRUS:###] Question about query export

Nafiye Talas n.talas at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 10 08:05:30 PDT 2008

Dear Community,

I'm using the export functionality within the query tab.
And I'm bumping into problems:

1. when a user entered a text with a comma ',' the text after the comma is put in a seperate field in excel
2. when a user entered a text with an <enter> the text after the enter is also put in a seperate field.

I tried a lot of different delimiter values but it no effect on the export file.

I will attach a picture of the export values, the instance and the exported file.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Nafiye Talas

Probeer Live Search: de zoekmachine van de makers van MSN!
http://www.live.com/?searchOnly=true