[protege-discussion] 3.3.1: Generated Protege-OWL Code have duplicated Functions]

Wing Kuen LEE iswklee at cityu.edu.hk
Fri Jul 18 03:56:41 PDT 2008

Hello,

I use Protege 3.3.1 to open the project that I have created in Protege
3.1.1, and generate Protege-OWL java code again (create with abstract
base files). Some of the generated classes named imp/*_.java (i.e.
implementation class with underscore) have duplicated functions:

   public Collection getPartOfEnumeratedClass()
   public RDFProperty getPartOfEnumeratedClassProperty()
   public boolean hasPartOfEnumeratedClass()
   public Iterator listPartOfEnumeratedClass()
   public void addPartOfEnumeratedClass(Object newPartOfEnumeratedClass)
   public void removePartOfEnumeratedClass(Object oldPartOfEnumeratedClass)
   public void setPartOfEnumeratedClass(Collection
newPartOfEnumeratedClass)

I then try to generate Protege-OWL code with Protege 3.1.1 from a
project created in Protege 3.3.1. The generated source codes have no
problem.

It is cumbersome to remove duplicated functions when number of classes
are large.

Regards,

Ken