[protege-discussion] Domain and Range of Subproperties

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Fri Jul 18 18:11:23 PDT 2008

No, there is no reason. I could actually not reproduce this exact
behavior. When I created the subproperty and added a new, more specific
domain, the UI has replaced the generic domain with the more specific one.

In any case, you should not be allowed to remove an inherited domain.

Please ask in future protege-owl related questions on the protege-owl
mailing list. This list is used only for protege-frames discussions.

Thanks,
Tania