[protege-discussion] Reification in Protege

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Fri Jul 18 18:13:56 PDT 2008

That does not mean that you are doing reification. There is a very nice
W3C best practices document that describes how to model reification in OWL:

http://www.w3.org/TR/swbp-n-aryRelations/

And yes, you can do this type of modeling in Protege-OWL.

Please ask in future OWL related questions on the protege-owl mailing
list. This list is only for protege-frames specific questions.

Thanks,
Tania