[protege-discussion] 3.3.1: Generated Protege-OWL Code have duplicated Functions]

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Fri Jul 18 18:17:08 PDT 2008

I did not understand exactly what you did. You mentioned only Protege
3.3.1... You may want to try out the generator in Protege 3.4 beta that
contains several bug fixes and enhancements.

Please ask in future protege-owl related questions on the protege-owl
mailing list. This list is only for protege-frames related questions.

Thanks,
Tania