[protege-discussion] have problem with "OWL viz tab", How can I set the path to the DOT application?

fateme abdoli fatima_abdoli at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 20 23:17:53 PDT 2008

Hello
I want to use “ontoviz” tab and “OWL viz” tab but I had problem, each time I want to use these tabs, I see this message: “an error related to DOT has occurred. This error was probably because OWL Vis could not find DOT application. Please ensure that the path to the DOT application is set properly”
What I should do? How can I set the path to the DOT application?