[protege-discussion] SlotWidget

florencia liggerini florencialiggerini at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 31 13:57:46 PDT 2008

Hello:

I am
developing a plugin to import an ontology from a object oriented database to a
Protégé Frame project.

want to know if  it is any slotWidget to
display a multiple value slot with ValueType= ANY. I map every java Class in
the database to a Cls in Protégé, every Field to a Slot, etc. The problem come
up when I have  a field that is a
Collection with heterogeneous objects, I map these kinds of collections to a
multiplevalue slot with ValueType=Any. When I run my application I obtain these
warnings

WARNING: Invalid widget class name: null
--DefaultWidgetMapper.isSuitable()

WARNING: null -- PluginUtilities.forName()

can see that the slot values are saved ok but they don't appear on the
InstanceTab. I have tried to change the SlotWidget for that slot using the
formTab of the Protégé UI but there isn't any SlotWidget for that slot
available

 Thanks,Florencia