[protege-discussion] Using Protege as a Software Requirements Database Tool

Ron Schultz ron.schultz at metavante.com
Mon Jun 2 20:59:04 PDT 2008

Tania,

I have Protege discussion queries going back over 3 years asking about
requirements models. If there is a requirements ontology available, I have
yet to see one. Any references or pointers would be greatly appreciated. My
last correspondence was with Ray Fergerson, back in March, 2005.

Thanks Tania.

 Schultz, Ron wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone has pointers or references to a Software
Requirements Model, a Software
Components Model, or a Software Testing Model, using Protégé.