[protege-discussion] Using Protege as a Software Requirements Database Tool

Jonathan Carter jonathan.carter at e-asolutions.com
Tue Jun 3 02:27:51 PDT 2008

Not quite the same, but I am using Protege 3.3.1 to capture an
Enterprise Architecture model that goes right down to the Software
Architecture (components) and how these support application
functionality. I've also got a lot of Physical technology architecture
details with a large number of nodes - therefore a large number of
instances. I've got a rather complex Class structure but Protege is
handling this well.
In terms of presenting the contents of the model to wider audience, I
have developed my own "reporting" capability to present slices through
the model via an intranet site.

Jonathan

Enterprise Architecture Solutions Ltd

Assess your EA maturity at: