[protege-discussion] pprj not saving meta-class

Len Yabloko protege at ontospace.net
Wed Jun 4 14:53:52 PDT 2008

Dear Protege developers,

I noticed a strange behavior in saving project as .pprj with meta-classes: for some reason some meta-classes are not properly saved resulting in messages like that when opening .pprj file

Undefined class: OPERAND_TYPE found while loading instances

The strange thing to me is that using .xml file instead of .pprj seem solves the problem. This happens the same way in both Protege 3.3.1 and 3.4 beta (500). I did not have this problem before, so it is something about my meta-classes that changed. But what? May be the large number of instance classes can cause it? Because every time when opening meta-class I get a message about large number of  instances asking me if I really want to make the class "concrete" (why??)

Thank you in advance for your help.