[protege-discussion] how to see a plugin with a loaded project.

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Thu Jun 5 18:14:03 PDT 2008

Julien,

We have documentation on our webpage about debugging plugin problems.
Please take a look at:

http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/dev.html

How did you deploy the plugin? Is it in its own plugin folder? Is the
manifest.mf file right?

Have you implemented the isSuitable method? If yes, it probably returns
true only if the kb is an instance of OWLModel. This means that you can
use the plugin only with OWL models, not with other backends (like
Protege frames). If this is the case, and you want your plugin to work
with all backends, always return true in the isSuitable method of your
tab plugin.

Tania