[protege-discussion] define cardinality in Frame API

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Mon Jun 9 12:42:58 PDT 2008

Thomas is right. Your slot should have multiple cardinality at the top
level. You should use the call:

slot.setAllowsMultipleValues(true);

If needed, you can customize the cardinality at the level of a class.
For that you use the calls:

cls.setTemplateSlotAllowsMultipleValues(slot, b)
cls.setTemplateSlotMaximumCardinality(slot, max)
etc.

Tania