[protege-discussion] Probleme with "inverse property"

Nick Drummond nick.drummond at cs.manchester.ac.uk
Thu Jun 12 07:00:26 PDT 2008

I've posted this to the p4-feedback list.Please continue the discussion
there.

Protege 4.0 doesn't show up these trivial inferences as P3 did.
This was a design decision - it was decided it was important to try to keep
the inferred information separate from the asserted information.
If you run pellet you will get the inferences showing up (FaCT++ currently
does not show these inferences).

Nick