[protege-discussion] semantic relations

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Fri Jun 13 18:42:38 PDT 2008

Hi Maha,

We have extensive documentation on our website and on the wiki that
describes how to use Protege for building ontologies.

Please take a look at the getting started guides and at the tutorial:

http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/users.html

http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/index.php/Protege3UserDocs

Cheers,
Tania