[protege-discussion] How to listen changes in protege

asad.masood at niit.edu.pk asad.masood at niit.edu.pk
Sat Jun 14 04:37:19 PDT 2008

Dear All,

i am working on developing a plug-in for Protege. In this i am listening
all the changes that are happening to the OWLModel (ontology) opened in
protege.

For class changes like class addition and deletion and also for slots
addition and deletion, i am using the event-handlers provided in
KnowledgeBaseListener interface, but my problem is that i am not able to
capture changes like: domain of some slot is changed.

If any body have idea of how to capture these, then please inform me.

Thanks, and waiting for reply.

Regards
Asad Masood Khattak

-----------
--Help save paper - do you really need to print this email?

This message is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it. The NUST
School of Electrical Engg and Computer Science accepts no liability
for loss or damage caused by software viruses and you are advised to
carry out a virus check on any attachments contained in this message.

NUST School of Electrical Engg and Computer Science (Formerly NIIT)
is constituent institution of National University of Sciences and
Technology, Pakistan.
-------