[protege-discussion] how to find the path of the current

Julien Wollbrett julien.wollbrett at cirad.fr
Mon Jun 16 01:13:25 PDT 2008

Hello,

I have two technical problems to create my plugin to protégé.

The first one is a problem to find the path of the current OWL file. My
plugin must be able to create java objects (from the current OWL file)
when I click on a Jbutton. I would like to know where the path of the
current OWL file is stocked.

My second problem is more difficult (to my mind...). I have imported a
view of OWL arborescence (with ClsesPanel class). I don't understand
exactly how it work. I would like to add a fonctionality to this class.
I would like to stock the name of a class of the ontology(into a
JtextFieldArea object) when I select this node in the ClsesPanel.

I would like to know if you can help me.
thank you

Julien Wollbrett