[protege-discussion] How to listen changes in protege

Dr. Thorsten Schaaf thorsten.schaaf at charite.de
Tue Jun 17 14:44:26 PDT 2008

-- Ursprüngl. Mitteil. --
Betreff:	Re: [protege-discussion] How to listen changes in protege
Von:	Tania Tudorache <tudorache at stanford.edu>
Datum:		16.06.2008 23:43

Dear Asad,

Please post in future protege-owl related questions on the protege-owl
mailing list.

We have documentation about listening to changes in an OWL Model on our
website:

http://protege.stanford.edu/plugins/owl/api/guide.html#Listeners

To listen for property related changes (e.g. domain changed), attach a
PropertyListener to the property.

Please ask in future protege-owl related questions on the protege-owl
mailing list.

Thanks,
Tania