[protege-discussion] empty frame value

Len Yabloko protege at ontospace.net
Thu Jun 19 10:45:17 PDT 2008

For example, if some algorithm implemented with Protege API needs to decide when some slot value can be overwritten. The rule could be: if value was never set, then it can be set only once, next time it can not be set until it is reset to 'empty'. Normally setting value to null would do that, but Protege does not allow it (I get Assertion when set slot value to null).