[protege-discussion] Creating an application using protege-OWL API to create Individuals using forms and graphwidgets

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Tue Jun 24 14:46:57 PDT 2008

Sarah,

Please ask in future protege-owl related questions on the protege-owl
mailing list:

http://protege.stanford.edu/community/lists.html

You can start by going to the developer documentation pages:

http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/dev.html

and then go to the Protege-OWL programmer's guide:

http://protege.stanford.edu/plugins/owl/api/guide.html

Tania