[protege-discussion] question about changes tab in client-server mode

Nafiye Talas n.talas at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 25 06:09:44 PDT 2008

Dear Community,
We are working with Protégé frames 3.4 beta, build 504 in a client-server mode.

I have activated the changes tab in our protégé db and I have also saved the annotation project as a db.
But now we encounter some problems with the changes tab. The tab shows a red square and is completely grey.
See the attached picture 'changesTab.bmp'.

I have setup the annotation project as explained in pdf file via the wiki 'http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/index.php/Changes_Tab'

Hopefully it's just some setting I overlooked and not a bug.

Thanks in advance for a reply.

With kind regards,

Nafiye Talas

Jouw nieuws en entertainment, vind je op MSN.nl!
http://nl.msn.com/