[protege-discussion] question about changes tab in client-server mode

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Wed Jun 25 13:09:51 PDT 2008

Sorry, I sent the message by mistake before finishing it.

Did you activate the ChangesTab first and saved in standalone mode?

You got the red box when opening the project in client-server mode
(multi-user mode)? To make ChangesTab work in client-server mode, you
need to adjust the metaproject as described here:

http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/collab-protege/#Installation

That should solve the problem. I'll update the wiki with this information.

Tania