[protege-discussion] The relationship between a class and its subclass or superclass.

Mariana Kessler Bortoluzzi kesslerb at uni-trier.de
Fri Jun 27 07:00:48 PDT 2008

Hello,

I've created some ontologies and want to specify the relation between
classes in the hierarchy. Some of my classes should relate to their
superclasses by "part_of" relations while others should relate by an "is_a"
link. What is the best way to represent this in Protégé?

I created slots linking superclass and subclass named "part_of" and "is_a"
to represent this, but is there any better representation?

Thank you in advance,

Mariana