[protege-discussion] question about changes tab in client-server mode

Nafiye Talas n.talas at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 27 01:10:42 PDT 2008

Hello Tania,

Yes, I activated the ChangesTab first and saved in standalone mode.
Indeed I get the red box when opening the project in client-server mode.

I also followed the steps mentioned in the installation link below, but still no success.

I have attached the log file and a complete screenshot of the ChangesTab.

Hopefully the attached information will help in finding a solution.

ps. another quick question, is there a possibility to import data from excel?

Thanks in advance.

Nafiye

Sorry, I sent the message by mistake before finishing it.Did you activate the ChangesTab first and saved in standalone mode?You got the red box when opening the project in client-server mode (multi-user mode)? To make ChangesTab work in client-server mode, you need to adjust the metaproject as described here:http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/collab-protege/#InstallationThat should solve the problem. I'll update the wiki with this information.TaniaTania Tudorache wrote:> You did the right thing. Can you send us the exception that you get in > the console>> Nafiye Talas wrote:>   >> Dear Community,>>>> We are working with Protégé frames 3.4 beta, build 504 in a >> client-server mode.>>  >> I have activated the changes tab in our protégé db and I have also >> saved the annotation project as a db.>> But now we encounter some problems with the changes tab. The tab shows >> a red square and is completely grey.>> See the attached picture 'changesTab.bmp'.>>  >> I have setup the annotation project as explained in pdf file via >> the wiki 'http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/index.php/Changes_Tab'>>  >> Hopefully it's just some setting I overlooked and not a bug.>>  >> Thanks in advance for a reply.>>  >> With kind regards,>>  >> Nafiye Talas
Probeer Live Search: de zoekmachine van de makers van MSN!
http://www.live.com/?searchOnly=true